Okay, I’m back with another tag, which I was nominated to do by the lovely JazzyBlogs and Elsie L.M.C.… I love both of their blogs so much so you should definitely check them out! This tag was originally started by David if you want to go find the original version, but for now, I guess I’ll get started with my version:
- Describe your 2016 in three words.
New, change, and growth. (The and is not included… just in case that wasn’t clear.)
- Name 2 people who have characterised your 2016.
I’m gonna cheat and name my parents as a single entity because the two of them have been so supportive and amazing and have pushed me to where I am now and I love them both equally. The second would be my best friend of almost 2 years now, who has been a constant go to whenever I’ve struggled (and I struggled a lot last year). They’ve been with me through the ups and the downs and stuck around through all my crazy and I have so much appreciation for that, they really shaped my 2016.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
“Most beautiful” is a lot of pressure wow… Honestly, having spent term time in Bristol I’ve found so many amazing sights. Bristol is really artsy and amazingly photogenic so I’ve visited quite a few beautiful places here it’s very hard to pick one.
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Oooo that’s hard… 2016 was the year I tried lobster for the first time and that was pretty delicious? Honestly I like food so much it’s like picking a favourite child…
- Write the event which has marked you more of your 2016.
Starting University was obviously a massive part of my 2016. This is my fourth month at University now and in the first term I made so many friends and I have housemates and people who I love dearly and could talk to about anything and I find that amazing. Although there have definitely been some rocky lows, the highs make up for it in every way.
- What’s the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016.
On the 26th December, (so right at the end of 2016 oops) my parents bought me a new laptop after 5 years of my old one and I’m severely in love with it. It fits in my bag and it’s portable enough for me to be able to blog on trains and coaches when travelling between Uni and home and it’s just amazing in every way and definitely my favourite purchase.
- Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
I want to continue to work on this whole positivity/taking things lightly mentality that I’ve got going on right now, I want to grow my blog, and I want to stop being so hard on myself 24/7.
- Write one place you want to visit in 2017.
I have always wanted to go to Italy! Maybe 2017 will be the year that it finally happens.
- One plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Oooo again this is a hard one… I’m always down for trying new things so anything new really. It sounds really grim but the first thing that came to my mind was frogs legs, just because I’ve never tried them and I’m curious, so maybe those?
And now for the people I’m tagging… I choose:
- Lozzy from ShortSharkShop
- Alicia from AliciaParry
- James from CreateYourOwnStory
- Nikki from HerDaringThoughts
- Viola from APieceofViola
- Elm from JustCallMeElmorSomething
- Niamh from NiamhsPrettyThoughts
- and Ktkinnes
The rules are as follows:
- Mention the creator of the tag.
- Use the image in the article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 9 other bloggers/friends and let them know.