Gonna start this post with a huge thank you to The Daisy Blog for nominating me for this award! Go check out her blog for some great “How To” posts – I particularly like her one on How To Take Good Photographs! The rules for this one are pretty simple…
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
11 Facts About Me…
- I am half St Lucian (mother’s side) and half Jamaican (father’s side)
- I learnt to ride a bike without stabilisers when I was 7… it didn’t go to well and I have a scar on my eyebrow because of it to this day
- I have been to a total of 5 schools, 6 if you count University
- I have 3 cats (one of them is essentially me in cat form, one loves my dad, and one is a kitten that my mum rescued from a home that didn’t want it)
- I’ve never been a big fan of my birthday (love other people’s though)
- I really love musical theatre – used to go all the time as a child, but nowadays it’s more like once/twice a year
- I play the piano, sing and a little bit of guitar... (Been playing the piano since I was 6, but taught myself guitar chords)
- I have a younger sister (We have a 4 and a half year age difference, and I love her to bits)
- I’m allergic to like a lot of different types of soaps… In primary school we had to wash the tables after we ate lunch and I couldn’t do it for this reason, but nobody ever believed me and thought I was just trying to get out of it
- I was trained in ballet, tap, jazz and street dance from the ages of 5 to 15
- When I was 6 I got a bead stuck in my ear and had to have it surgically removed… I was put under anaesthetic and everything
11 Questions from The Daisy Blog…
1) If you could travel anywhere it the world, where would you go?
I would definitely be on my way to Italy asap! I’ve wanted to go there for years and just never have… Hopefully this will be my year.
2) What would be your dream job?
This one’s pretty easy, I’ve wanted to be an author ever since I learnt how to write. I used to bug my parents with story after story, I even got advice from a couple publishers when I was 9, but as life got in the way I had less time to write.
3) Who’s your favourite singer/band?
I… Don’t… Actually… Think I have one at the moment… I mean, I listen to music 24/7 but I just kind of go based off of songs I like, not the actual singer/band. I guess Ed Sheeran features quite a lot… and I’m quite liking Jess Glynne at the moment, particularly her song Home.
4) Do you have any nicknames?
Most people call me Jas, I have one annoying friend (you know who you are) who used to just call me by my last name, my sister calls me Jaja because when she was younger she couldn’t say Jasmine and it just stuck, and my parents used to call me Bam Bam when I was really young after the character from the Flintstones.
5) How long have you been blogging for?
Omg so on the day this goes up (Wednesday 22nd) it will be my 2 month blog anniversary the next day! So yeah, 2 months… it’s really scary how much I’ve grown in 2 months, you guys are amazing!
6) What inspired you to blog?
Okay I basically wrote all about this in my first post About This Blog, but I was feeling really lost and I wanted to get back to doing things I was passionate about, and writing is the main thing I’m passionate about.
7) What would your perfect weekend look like?
One day chilling inside with my friends/boyfriend just laughing and talking, maybe going out for a meal in the evening or something, and one day doing the same kind of thing with my family (complete with a home cooked meal and a cheesy family game night)
8) Do you have a bucket list, if so what’s on it?
The closest thing I have to a bucket list is the list of 20 things I want to do before I turn 20, which I’m hoping to complete before my birthday in September.
9) What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I have way too many to choose from and have chosen to erase them all from my memory so yeah… let’s not talk about that…
10) Do you have any unusual hobbies?
I guess my most unusual hobby is blogging? Which in the blogging world is not unusual at all… so no…
11) What’s your perfect outfit for a night out?
I got these really cute knee high boots for Christmas, so any outfit that gives me an excuse to wear them is a perfect outfit for me. Probably a cute playsuit and a leather jacket.
And there you have it! My response to this lovely award! Below I’ll attach my nominees and questions, but thanks again to The Daisy Blog for the nomination!
Lots of love,
BLOGLOVIN’ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
- What’s your favourite Disney Movie?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Jeans and trainers or dresses and heels?
- What’s the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
- If you could play one instrument (that you don’t already play) what would it be?
- Which fictional character (book, play, movie, comic, or film) would you say most embodies you?
- If you could act in one TV show which one would it be and why?
- Sweet or Savoury food?
- When did you start your blog?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?