So today I’m back with another Tag Post, but this one is another one that I was really excited to do (I feel like the last 3 tags I’ve done have been right up my street!) This tag is a brand new one started by the amazing Elm from Just Call Me Elm or Something… She’s essentially blogging royalty and one of the first blogs I followed on here so having her tag me in something was both insanely surprising and gratifying (thanks Elm!).
Elm invented this tag in the midst of a personality crisis, as an attempt to remind herself that there is definitely something interesting about her… we all have something interesting about us, even if we don’t feel it. The rules of this cute little tag are as follows:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
So, I am unique because…
- I have a scar on my left eyebrow from a bicycle injury when I was 7
- I have a tendency to cry when I laugh… I get (playfully) mocked for it incessantly
- I have Achilles Tendinopathy – an ankle condition common in men or people over 30… I am neither and yet here I am
- I was potty-trained at 11 months old because we visited my Uncle in St Lucia and I ran around with his 9 dogs pretending I was one of them and learnt to pee when they did…
- I can recite the alphabet backwards because I was a weird child and I got bored of singing it the right way round
- I have a massive problem with fidgeting – I can’t watch a movie or TV show without simultaneously doing something else like doodling or typing or playing on my phone
- I play 3 (ish) instruments – piano, guitar and singing (yes I’m counting voice as an instrument because music GCSE did so I’m going with that)
- I’ve been to 5 schools which yeah is a lot but hey made life interesting…
And that’s all I can think of for now! This was actually really fun to do and reminded me that there are some things about me that may be a little different so thanks again Elm! I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little bit about me too…
This is a great tag for anyone who’s having doubts about themselves, and honestly Elm did a really amazing job with it, so I’m going to tag:
- Natasha from The Happy Larkspur
- Anna from Actually Anna
- B from The Bits and Bobs in my Brain
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C.
- Ellie from Elles Belles Notebook
- Anna from Annas Adventures
- Emma from Everything EmmZeeBee
- Saffron from Saffron Watson
- and Alicia from It’s Alicia Parry
These girls are all amazing bloggers and I can’t wait to see what they do with this tag! If anybody else reads this and wants to do it, I invite you to do it too!
Hope you enjoyed reading this at least half as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Lots of love,