I haven’t done a tag post in absolutely ages, and it’s been a while since I’ve answered a bunch of questions on here, so when Kate Hawkins tagged me in the 73 Questions Challenge I figured why not give it a go? The aim of the game is to answer as many of the questions as you can, with the rules as follows…
- Mention the creator of the blogging challenge (The RAK’s Sphere) and Vogue for the idea.
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer any 73 questions you like. (It’s not necessary that you have to answer the same questions as me)
- Nominate others so that they have a chance to try this out
So, without further ado, let’s see how many of these I can answer (There’s a lot of them, so I’m gonna attempt to do them as a quickfire)…
1. Favourite place to be?
In my bed or on the sofa watching TV with my family.
2. Something that I can never live without?
My phone (I’m addicted)
3. Hobbies that I will never give up
Writing. It’s actually the only thing I’ve properly committed to in my life.
4. Three words to describe me
Helpful, confusing, loving.
5. My biggest fear
6. What makes me angry
People that don’t appreciate the work you put in.
7. My favourite actor?
Currently obsessed with Gabrielle Union… Lea Michele is also up there.
8. Favourite wild animal? Why?
9. Favourite food?
Pizza without a doubt.
10. First memory of life?
It’s either having a Banana’s in Pyjamas cake at my 2nd birthday, or my dad buying and dressing me up in an Arsenal football kit. I don’t know which one came first…
11. The best advice I got?
“You may have great past stories with some people, but sometimes it’s time to close the book”.
12. Where I see myself in 10 years?
Who knows what life’s gonna throw at me to be honest?
13. Books I’m reading these days?
Currently reading ‘The Wasteland’ by TS Elliot because my English Lit degree dictates my reading life.
14. The fictional character I want to be?
15. My hidden talents?
I can recite the alphabet backwards.
16. Favourite type of music?
Musical theatre, pop, R&B.
17. When do I feel happy?
When people appreciate me.
18. Which song would I hear to be happy?
You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile, but the Sia version.
19. My favourite word in English?
20. My favourite word in Spanish?
21. Top three things on my bucket list?
- Go to Italy
- Publish a book
- Buy my own house
22. The most heard song in 2017?
It’s gotta be Despacito, just like Kate said.
23. Last book you’ve read?
The Norwood Builder (Sherlock Holmes), again, English Lit.
24. Favourite quote?
‘Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.’
25. If I had a superpower what would it be?
Would love to read people’s minds.
26. Favourite sport?
Does dance count?
27. Biggest dream?
To have a book published.
28. Favourite singer?
29. Favourite cuisine?
30. A positive quality about me?
I try and help people as much as I can.
31. A negative quality about me?
I withdraw from people very easily.
32. Best place I’ve visited?
33. When do I laugh the most?
When with my friends.
34. When do I get creative?
Usually late at night… like now (I’m writing this at 3am).
35. Favourite lyrics?
36. The scariest thing I’ve done?
37. Biggest accomplished achievement?
Keeping this blog up for over a year now.
38. Something I am horrible at?
Double/Triple/Quadruple texting when someone hasn’t replied to something super important (to me).
39. Favourite book genres?
Romance and YA… Yes, I’m basic deal with it.
40. Any adventurous thing I want to do?
41. Something I would like to try?
I think it would be pretty cool to have/feature on a podcast.
42. Optimistic or pessimistic?
Definitely more optimistic, but in a withdrawn way if that makes sense… (I might do a post on this if I can put it into words)
43. Favourite TV show host?
44. A talent I want to acquire?
45. Something from my childhood that I still have?
My favourite teddy.
46. If I had a chance to change something what would it be?
Being able to turn my feelings off and on.
47. What would I do to calm myself?
Sleep or talk to my parents (But mostly sleep)
48. When do I find myself singing?
All the time.
49. What do I consider unforgiveable?
Disrespecting me/taking me for granted.
50. Have I ever sleepwalked?
Once, I think but I don’t remember it. I was told about it after it happened.
51. If I got a chance to go somewhere, where would it be?
52. What is my dream career?
I’ve thought about this a lot recently. So as a whole, author, but I get bored easily so I’d like to blog, maybe to podcasts, presenting, freelance journalism and stuff on the side.
53. A place you’d like to visit?
Again, Italy (Can you tell how much I want to visit Italy?!).
54. Who is my greatest role model?
55. If I could live in any home on a television series what would it be?
The Gilmore Girls house because it’s adorable, but it couldn’t be in Stars Hollow because I would not do well in a small town/
56. Favourite song currently?
I don’t? Actually? Think? I have one?
57. How do you handle jetlag?
Don’t recall having it, but most likely sleep – it’s my answer to everything.
58. Describe your style
Either super casual or skirts and boots.
59. Favourite make up product?
Eyeshadow (When I can be bothered).
60. What’s a guilty pleasure you have?
Watching really trashy reality TV.
61. Favourite star wars character?
Never seen it…
62. Any pet peeve?
People who never say sorry.
63. What’s your schedule these days?
Got a Youtube video coming up about this in a couple weeks, subscribe here so you know when it’s coming out.
64. If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?
Probably something bright and rainbow-adjacent because I’m too scared to try it and I know I couldn’t style my clothes accordingly.
65. Have you ever cut your own hair?
No, but I’ve let my mum and that was a huge mistake.
66. Who’s your style icon?
67. Do you consider yourself a good liar?
Not at all.
68. Favourite movies as a child?
High School Musical and the Lizzie MgGuire Movie because again, I’m basic.
69. Last show you’ve binged?
70. First toy you’ve had?
I don’t remember?
71. What can you see from your window?
Our front garden-y area.
72. What’s for dinner today?
Already eaten, but I made roast chicken thighs, new potatoes, roasted courgettes and gravy.
73. Favourite poet?
That was fun! I actually answered way more of these than I thought I would! Thanks again to Kate from Girl Masked for tagging me in this, and thank you to anyone who’s lasted til the end – I tried to keep it short and sweet! I’ve missed answering questions actually, so I don’t know maybe I’ll do a Q&A or something at a point.
Feel free to answer any of these questions in the comments!
Lots of love,
BLOGLOVIN’ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
I honestly tag anyone who wants to give this a go!