I’m back with another award post because some really lovely people have been nominating me, and I’ve been very behind on responding to them, so sorry about that… However, I’m here now and I’m excited to sit down and write this, and I am incredibly grateful for Mary from Mary Chronicles for nominating me, as she’s an absolute sweetheart! The rules are as follows:
It’s a pretty simple one on the surface, however, I do not find myself very interesting, so I’ve actually really had to try for these facts. I feel like, because I share quite a lot about myself on here already, there’s nothing that surprising yet, so these facts are real reaches…
1) I have three cats… Two of them were a brother and sister that we intended to buy, and the third was a kitten that was left out in the rain by her owner. My mum knocked on the door and the owner said that she didn’t want her anymore, so my mum took her home, intending to find another home for her, but it was too late… my sister, my dad and I had already grown attached. We’ve had her for just over 2 years now.
2) I’ve never burped… It’s not that I’ve actively tried not to, I just have never had the need to, so it’s never happened. My sister and flatmates think I’m weird, but you know what? If it happens then it happens, but clearly my body just doesn’t want to.
3) I have never seen any movie from the Star Wars franchise… And I feel like, at this stage, it really is too late for me to catch up so I probably never will
4) I can sort of speak and understand French when I try… I learnt it for 13 years so I’ve sort of picked up more than I think I have. However, I haven’t spoken it properly in 2 years, so who knows whether I actually still can?
5) I have a scar on my left knee from a netball accident when I was 10… I fell down in the middle of the match, and I didn’t realise that anything was wrong until one of the other players told me that there was blood running down my leg.
6) I can extend my left shoulder way more than I should be able to… I think I dislocated it when I was 11 and just never did anything about it, so now the joint has way more motion that it should.
7) I’m flat-footed… My feet have no arch/instep, it’s the cause of like all my ankle problems.
And there you have it, seven somewhat interesting facts about me! I’m not going to nominate 15 people, but here are some people that I’d like to know more about…
However, anyone else who wants to is welcome to give it a go!
Hope you enjoyed this, thanks again to Mary for nominating me, and leave an interesting fact about you below in the comments!
Lots of love,
BLOGLOVIN’ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Hey, I'm Jasmine Burke. A girl in her twenties fresh out of Uni that's trying to write in any way that she can. I go under the branch of "lifestyle" but honestly, you can find pretty much anything on here.
Sorry. No data so far.