It’s been a while since I’ve done an award/tag post, but honestly I love them every once in a while. It’s a great way to feel connected to the blogging community, and makes for a fun, lighthearted post. Therefore, it was great to be nominated for the versatile blogger award by Life With Telia.
Her blog is a lifestyle blog with some truly inspirational posts and some amazing photography. It was lovely to be nominated by her, and you should definitely go and give her blog a little follow! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so I may as well give it a quick explanation. The versatile blogger award is a cute little award given by bloggers to other bloggers to celebrate their efforts. Once someone nominates you, you must write a post using the rules below.
- Thank the person that nominated you for the award
- Link their blog to this post
- Select up to 15 bloggers that you follow/recently discovered
- Nominate them for the Versatile Blogger and add links to their sites
- Write 7 things about yourself
So without further ado, enjoy my attempt at the versatile blogger award…
7 Facts About me…
1) I am about to go into my final year of uni… And I’m terrified. It will be fine and I know that, but I’m terrified of leaving.
2) I am possible hyperflexible? I can stretch my shoulders more than I should be able to… Is hyperflexible the correct word for it?
3) Recently, I took this blog self hosted! I have a whole post about it here, and I mentioned it again in my post here. However, I am incredibly excited about it and I will keep saying it until everybody is as excited as I am.
4) Aside from Uni, I’ve been to 5 schools… Two private schools, one convent school, one Catholic school and one boys school. I might actually write a post on this, because I’ve never really spoken about this on my blog… Would anyone be interested in that?
5) I used to play the piano. A lot. In fact, I’d done my Grade 5 by the time I was 12. Then life got in the way and I quit playing at Grade 7… Would love to go back and finish it one day.
6) It’s my birthday in less than a month… The big 21. In a month (minus 2 days). It’s so… old.
7) I can’t whistle. And it’s haunted me my whole life. Never bring it up in conversation, I don’t need to be reminded of my downfalls.
Other Versatile Bloggers…
Now you know a little bit about me, I want to know a little bit about some others… I tag Emily from Yes Whale, Jas from The Break of Dawn, Hebah from Hebah Pervaiz, Aleeha from Hale, Melina from Melina Elisa Bexa from Hello Bexa, and Elin from My Blurred World. I’ve loved all of these blogs recently, so they deserve some recognition, and you should go and give them a read!
And that is the end! Hope you enjoyed this post, it’s nice to do something a little more light hearted every once in a while! So thanks once again to Life with Telia for nominating me!
Feel free to give this a go, even if I haven’t directly nominated you!
Lots of love,