It wouldn’t be Blogmas/Christmas with at least one tag post! And honestly, I haven’t done a post like this in so long, so I thought it would be fun. This is the Christmas “Would you rather?” tag, and I was tagged by the lovely Katherine from Creative Touches Celebrations, and you can find her post here.
So, without further ado, here’s the Christmas Would You Rather Tag…
Would You Rather…
1) Eat brussel sprouts or cauliflower cheese?
Brussel sprouts, hands down. Call me contraversial, but I actually really like them… In my house we cook them with onions and bacon and they actually taste really good. At Christmas they’re actually one of my preferred vegetables.
2) Have twinkling lights or still lights?
On our tree, I prefer still lights. I don’t know, we’ve had the same lights since before I can remember, and I think the stillness makes the tree look quite regal.
3) Eat gingerbread or Ferraro Rocher?
Definitely Ferraro Rocher. I don’t even know if I like gingerbread… Like, I eat it, but I’m not sure whether I actually appreciate the taste. Ferraro Rocher’s are beautiful though.
4) Open your Christmas presents with only immediate family or with all of your family members?
This one’s also easy: immediate family. I can’t remember exactly what year me, my mum, dad and sister decided that we would spend Christmas Day at home just the four of us, but we’ve been doing it ever since. Christmas Day with immediate family is perfect for me.
5) Cook Christmas dinner for the whole family or don’t eat Christmas dinner at all?
This is an obvious one for me – I’d definitely cook it myself. I kind of already do! My mum and I split the cooking of Christmas Dinner equally, and cook together in the kitchen. Also, last month I cooked a whole Thanksgiving roast and dessert for my flatmates, so I know I’m capable of it.
6) Have a real Christmas tree or a fake Christmas tree?
I’ve never had a real one, so I’ll stick with my trusty fake Christmas tree. It’s reliable, money-saving and we have cats, who I know would destroy a real tree.
7) Use blue, yellow, white or multicoloured fairylights.
Yellow, white or multicoloured would work for me. However, our tree at home as yellow, so I guess I’d go with yellow.
8) Eat mince pies or Christmas cake?
Mince pies. I hate Christmas cake. To be honest, I only sort of like mince pies… I mainly eat them because they’re Christmassy.
9) Wake up at 6am or 10am?
I used to firmly be a 6am person, but Uni has messed up my sense of what an “early morning” is. Therefore, 10am is more than early enough.
10) Drink champagne or hot chocolate?
Both! I may have one mouth, but I have a whole load of hours. (However, if I had to choose one I guess it would be champagne.)
11) Eat heroes or roses?
Neither. I hate both of them.
12) Get a puppy or a kitten for Christmas?
I already have three cats, and I fell in love with my friend’s dog over the summer, so definitely a puppy. In fact… We may be getting one very soon…
13) Watch Elf or Home Alone?
I honestly can’t stand either. But if I had to pick one I suppose it would be Home Alone, because I just can’t deal with Will Ferrel.
14) Only be able to listen to Christmas songs all year round, or never listen to them again?
I could easily listen to them all year round. There’s enough of them to last.
15) Wake up bright and early and get all of the best boxing day sale goodies or stay warm and cozy in bed wearing your new Xmas PJs?
Stay in bed but online shop… Obviously. Why you gotta choose?
And there you have it! My answers to the Christmas would you rather tag! I’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but feel free to attempt it and let me know!
As always, let me know what you think of my answers in the comments!
Lots of love,